How to throw a GLOW PartyOctober 30, 2015
The Snow Queen Movie Review and GiveawayNovember 3, 2015
Here we go! 8 weeks left. See the bottom of this post for updates about an ADVANCED weekly list and give your thoughts/suggestions. Time to kick it in gear- you know things are going to be crazy with the Holiday’s in the next 8 weeks (that’s assuming you started at the first of the year) Take advantage of any down time you get to stay on task. You got this!
Here’s this week’s mini list-
Now lets look at this week in detail:
- If you started at the first of the year it’s Fall now and time to get that garage clean before Winter gets here!
- Make room to pull in your car if you need to.
Garage Organization Project
- Organizing tools, vehicles, food storage, holiday storage or whatever else you keep in your garage.
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Think about what you want to use the money for- savings, Christmas, vacation, shopping spree, pay off debt, etc. keep your focus on that goal!
Sex in a Pan (aka better than sex or 5 layer dessert)
Buy a new outfit
- Dang! ok, I GUESS since it’s the task for this week I can manage to buy myself a new outfit……. I mean I need to check off all the tasks right?
- As moms we usually put ourselves last and don’t always get what we make sure everyone else in our family gets.
- Use this weeks task as permission, or even an order to buy yourself a new outfit! You’ll feel amazing with something new in your wardrobe!
Go to lunch with a friend
- Sometimes these are my favorite tasks!
- Go to lunch with a friend and catch up on each other’s lives.
Buy 8 cans of Tuna
- your food storage will be adding up!
Have you enjoyed this year’s 52 weeks of Awesome?
*I’m thinking of doing an ADVANCED weekly list next year (if there’s interest, because lets face it with 6 kids I don’t have time to spend on something each week that wont be used by others)
It will for sure include ADVANCED food storage items that I personally add to my food storage to make it more than just the basics.
Please comment, or email me your thoughts, and suggestions! email@example.com
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome