Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls with Lemon GlazeApril 24, 2015
Canvas Pop Review & GiveawayApril 28, 2015
It’s week 17 of our 52 weeks of awesome! How’s your weeks going? Are you getting things accomplished? Saving up money and stocking up on food storage? Making new friends? Having less stress in your life? That’s the goal! Here’s the tasks for this week-
Here’s the mini list you can download and print for easy reference:
Now let’s look at this week in detail:
- Old bills, important documents, we all have them.
- This week organize your filing system.
- It’s recommended (by my accountant hubby) that important documents are kept for at least 5 years.
- This weeks project is one for the dining room.
- place mats, new table cloth, room decor, repainting your table, reupholstering chairs, etc.
- Focus on the dining room!
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- You should have a pretty good stash building up! Don’t let yourself dip into it! Think of the end result you want.
Lazy BBQ Chicken
Evaluate Goals List
- Look over your goals list and see how you’re doing.
- Time to make some changes? or are you getting more than you thought you would by now?
- Evaluate your goals this week and adapt your actions accordingly.
Touch when talking to someone
- When you’re talking to someone, if you touch their arm, hand or shoulder they are more likely to listen to you.
- Plus they will feel a physical connection to you.
- Those that have physical touch as their love language will find themselves enjoying your company more.
Buy 500 Multivitamins
- your food storage will be adding up!
- This week get 500 multivitamins. Good quality vitamins are a good idea! (I personally prefer and love Herbalife brand)
- If you have children you could also invest in children’s vitamins.
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome