Finding Carter Season 2!March 5, 2015
Peppa Pig, Zack & Quack Review & GiveawayMarch 9, 2015
Holy cow!! It’s week 10 of our 52 weeks of awesome! That’s close to 1/5th of the way through the year! How are you doing? Are you reaching some of your goals? Seeing changes? Before & After pictures are a good way to see the differences. Take a picture of your food storage each week, before/after of your house as you clean areas, project before/after pics, etc. I’d love to see them!
Here’s the mini list you can print off for reference this week:
Now let’s look at this week in detail:
- I miss having a formal living room that always stayed clean! Someday soon I’ll have one again hopefully.
- Organize your living room, clean behind & under those couches, dust the pictures & decorations well, you know the drill!
- From your list of projects, this week pick one that involves fabric!
- If you’re needing some inspiration you can check out some of my projects on the sewing page.
- Curtains, bags, clothes, costumes, organizers, there’s lots you can do with fabric!
- I love making things out of sheets! It’s the best value for buying fabric and works great for making large projects ( like table clothes, or full circle skirts)
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- You should have a pretty good stash building up! Don’t let yourself dip into it! Think of the end result you want.
- Each week I will give you a new recipe to try out.
- This week’s recipe can be found here
- Chili is one of the easiest recipes ever! You just throw everything into a pot and you can’t really make it wrong.
Write 10 things you’re grateful for
- It’s important to keep our minds focused on the good things and what we have instead of what we don’t have. Because after all, what you think about you get more of!
- Write down 10 things you’re grateful for this week.
Hug 5 people for 10 seconds or more
- Personal touch is so important. It affects our health even!
- This week hug 5 people, and REALLY hug them, mean it! Enjoy the hug and hold them tight for 10 seconds or more.
- You’ll be surprised at their reactions- most people enjoy hugs and appreciate the focused attention.
- Another thing I learned this last week- energy wise, it’s more comforting to rub the other persons back with your left hand (instead of patting their back while hugging)
- Also, if you ask someone for a hug they will usually comply 🙂
Buy 10 lbs of flour
- your food storage will be adding up!
- I keep my flour, sugar and rice in 5 gallon buckets. They’re cheap and can be purchased for a few dollars at Walmart or hardware stores.
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome