Vaccinate against RightsFebruary 6, 2015
The Circle of ServiceFebruary 10, 2015
It’s week 6 of our 52 weeks of Awesome! How are you doing? I’m not going to lie, I’ve slacked off a little with my own lists and REALLY struggled to find my motivation to keep going. But with a little perseverance I can do it! It’s Awesome Week 6. How are you doing? I’d love to see pictures or hear how you’re doing with this challenge! Here’s this week’s tasks-
Here’s the mini list you can print off as a reminder for the week.
Ok let’s take this week in detail:
- If you’re like me and love to cook you probably have a selection of recipes and cookbooks..
- Do you print off recipes then end up with a bunch of papers laying around?
- This week organize all those papers into a binder! Or put them on recipe cards and make a card box for your recipes.
Pick a project for a window
- In you list of projects to do this year find one that involves a window.
- It could be making new curtains, cleaning the windows really well, caulking the windows, painting the frames, etc.
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- You should have a pretty good stash building up! Don’t let yourself dip into it! Think of the end result you want.
Meditate for 30 minutes
Tell 5 people something you admire about them
- I always think nice things about people but for some reason I hesitate to tell them… Why?? I love it when people tell me nice things, why wouldn’t someone else want to hear something nice about themselves?
- Go out of your way to tell 5 people something you admire about them.
Buy 6lbs of Macaroni (or other pasta)
- your food storage will be adding up!
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome