Awesome Week 50December 14, 2015
Awesome week 52December 28, 2015
We’re down to the wire! This week and next week then you’re DONE with the 52 weeks of Awesome! This week is Awesome week 51, you’ve come so far. Thanks for hanging in there! And if you didn’t get everything done each week don’t stress, something is better than nothing. You can always repeat the challenge next year. And did you notice this weeks inspirational quote was from Star Wars? That’s my little tribute to the release of The Force Awakens 🙂
Here’s this week’s mini list-
Now lets look at this week in detail:
- If you’re like me you have more Christmas decorations than any other holiday. So while they’re already out it’s a good time to go through and organize all the other holiday decorations.
- Do a project specific for the holiday’s
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Think about what you want to use the money for- savings, Christmas, vacation, shopping spree, pay off debt, etc. keep your focus on that goal!
Tater tot casserole
Take a trip down memory lane
- It’s the feel goods time!
- Go through old pictures, read notes others have written you, look at your high school year book, etc.
- This week take a trip down memory lane visiting the happy moments you’ve shared with others.
Call family members
- Keeping in touch with family is important!
- Call your family members, or close friends that are like family if you don’t have living family members to call.
Buy 8 cans of tomato soup
- your food storage will be adding up!
- You can also buy other soups that your family enjoys
Have you enjoyed this year’s 52 weeks of Awesome?
*I’m thinking of doing an ADVANCED weekly list next year (if there’s interest, because lets face it with 6 kids I don’t have time to spend on something each week that wont be used by others)
It will for sure include ADVANCED food storage items that I personally add to my food storage to make it more than just the basics. I believe in luxury, so our food storage has not only the necessities, but the things we enjoy as well.
Please comment, or email me your thoughts, and suggestions! email@example.com
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome