Nativities Everywhere!December 4, 2015
How to make a star non-wreathDecember 8, 2015
It almost seems like we should be counting down at this point- since there’s only 3 weeks left of our 52 weeks of awesome. If you want to get the entire 52 weeks worth of pictures/lists be sure to join my mailing list! Also, let me know if you’re interested in an advanced list next year. Here’s week 49 and it’s tasks.
Here’s this weeks mini list-
Now lets look at this week in detail:
- If you started at the first of the year, it’s almost Christmas time. What better time to go through kids’ rooms and clear out old toys, clothes and clutter?.
- Since you know what the kids will be getting for Christmas you can prepare their room for it by doing a kids bedroom project this week.
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Think about what you want to use the money for- savings, Christmas, vacation, shopping spree, pay off debt, etc. keep your focus on that goal!
Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
List ways to serve others
- For the times when you can’t think of a way to serve, this week make a list of ideas that you can do in the future.
Make Dinner for someone
- Surprise someone with a dinner!
- It’s always nice not to have to make dinner
- I give meals away in some of my extra Tupperware instead of donating it or selling it at a yard sale. I write on it with a permanient marker ” Pass along bowl #feelthelove #sharethelove”
Buy 5 lbs of Honey
- your food storage will be adding up!
- Honey is a great sugar substitute.
Have you enjoyed this year’s 52 weeks of Awesome?
*I’m thinking of doing an ADVANCED weekly list next year (if there’s interest, because lets face it with 6 kids I don’t have time to spend on something each week that wont be used by others)
It will for sure include ADVANCED food storage items that I personally add to my food storage to make it more than just the basics. I believe in luxury, so our food storage has not only the necessities, but the things we enjoy as well.
Please comment, or email me your thoughts, and suggestions! email@example.com
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome