Kids Academy Apps Updated | Free Educational Apps + Printable Worksheets!October 9, 2015
Travel Trailer MakeoverOctober 13, 2015
It’s week 41 of our 52 weeks of awesome! Are you in a panic yet? Or are you feeling blissfully satisfied with all that you’ve done in the last 41 weeks? If you’ve missed a week here and there, no worries! You can always pick up again wherever you left off, or continue on and add the missed weeks into the current weeks tasks- it’s all about what works for you.
Here’s this weeks mini list-
Now lets look at this week in detail:
- Time to clean out those bedroom closets!
- Get rid of old clothes (of course to make room for new ones!)
- Time to re-evaluate what you keep in there and if you really need and use it.
- Add some shelves to your closet, or organize the ones you have better.
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Think about what you want to use the money for- savings, Christmas, vacation, shopping spree, pay off debt, etc. keep your focus on that goal!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Update your life vision board
- Sometimes our goals and visions change, we achieve something, or desire something new, or realize we want to go a different direction.
- This week update your vision board!
Invite a friend to Lunch
- Getting to know someone over lunch is always fun
- Invite someone different than you’ve invited in the past
Buy 5 cans of cream of chicken soup
- your food storage will be adding up!
- Remember to store in a air tight container to prevent bugs.
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome