Snugg Bugg Review and GiveawayAugust 20, 2015
My 1,000th Post!! And a gift for you!August 25, 2015
It’s week 34 of our 52 weeks of Awesome challenge! It’s been a crazy couple of weeks for me and with school starting again I thought I would have lots of extra time to catch up on things……..well, not yet at least!! So I’ll get straight to it-
Here’s this week’s mini list.
Now lets look at this week in detail:
- Time to clean up that yard!
- While cleaning up your yard I’m sure you can think of at least one landscaping project to do this week.
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Think about what you want to use the money for- savings, Christmas, vacation, shopping spree, pay off debt, etc. keep your focus on that goal!
Dutch Oven Potatoes
Go on a Nature Walk
- Taking time to get out of the buzz and hustle of the world and go for a walk in nature
- reconnect and think about your life in the grand scheme of things
Send a card to 3 people
- it’s always fun to get a card in the mail!
- This week send a card to 3 people with a little note saying “hi”, “thanks” or letting them know how much they mean to you.
Buy 5 cans cream of chicken soup
- your food storage will be adding up!
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome