How to make circle ribbon bowsMarch 20, 2015
Legoland TshirtsMarch 24, 2015
It’s week 12 of our 52 weeks of Awesome! I hope you’re feeling as productive as I am, and that this year is so far being the best ever! This has been a great way for me to get a lot of things accomplished, I hope it’s been helpful for you too.
Here’s the mini list for this week to use as a reference:
Now let’s look at this week in detail:
- Yuck! This is by far my least favorite chore to do.
- This week it’s time to deep clean the bathroom!
- I’ve found if I time myself it doesn’t take as long as I think it will.
- Need to paint a bedroom? a bathroom? a wall? a sign? This is the week to do it!
- If you haven’t bought the paint yet, sometimes hardware stores will clearance it- sometimes they mix up a color wrong or something so if you’re not picky on color you can get a great deal
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- You should have a pretty good stash building up! Don’t let yourself dip into it! Think of the end result you want.
Crockpot BBQ Beef sandwiches
Read 4 chapters of a book
- It’s been a few weeks since reading has been on this list- take time this week to pick back up on your book you started, or start a new one
Get to know someone better
- Not everything is about you
- Ask someone about themselves, where they’re from, what their favorite things are, do they have kids, what movies they like, etc.
- You may find new things you have in common
Buy 20 lbs of sugar
- your food storage will be adding up!
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome