Arizona Renaissance FestivalJanuary 30, 2015
Monogram Necklace ReviewFebruary 3, 2015
This week is Awesome Week 5 of the 52 weeks of Awesome! Each week I will share tasks to work on in multiple areas including: food storage, cleaning & organizing, recipes, personal development, and improving and making new relationships. You can always start or catch up to where we are currently if you want 🙂
Here’s the mini list to print off as a reminder:
ok let’s take this week in detail:
- Do you have a mail station? (see this week’s project)Or do you pile up mail waiting to do something with it?
- This week go through all the mail piles- file what needs to be filed and throw away the rest!
Mail & Bill Organized system
- This week’s project is to create a mail & bill organized system.
- This could be a filing cabinet/system, or a organized station in your house.
- Bills should be separated into “needs to be paid” and “paid”
- Whatever works best for you to stay organized- a friend of mine uses a small calendar that she writes down what the bill amounts are on the day they’re due and when she paid them.
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Each week I will give you a new recipe to try out.
- This week’s recipe can be found here
- Ingredients you will need to have are: tomato soup, ground beef, green beans, instant potatoes & cheese
- This also makes a good freezer meal so if you make extra you can freeze it!
Write in your journal
- If you’re like me you have a journal and each time you go to write in it it’s been 8 months to a year (maybe longer) since your last entry.
- Take time this week to jot down a journal entry (or start a journal)
- It could even be in a letter form to give to your kids when they get older- I bet they’d love to hear what they were like as kids.
Give a treat to a neighbor
- Make some cookies, cupcakes, or other treat and take them to a neighbor or two!
- It’s a great opportunity to introduce yourself to neighbors you may not know yet.
Buy 10 lbs of flour
- your food storage will be adding up!
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome