Peppa Pig itunes episodes review & giveawayJuly 20, 2015
Growth Chart DIYJuly 23, 2015
It’s the 29th week of our 52 weeks of awesome! This week the focus is on family and memories. If your family is close or far, alive or not, or if you don’t have family you can always adopt close friends as family 🙂
Here’s this week’s mini list-
Now lets look at this week in detail:
Pictures on the walls
- Time to get those pictures and wall decorations dusted off!
- This week clean the glass, dust the frames, and wipe the walls down where the pictures are hanging.
- In cleaning your pictures you may notice that it’s time to update them!
- Schedule some new family pictures to be taken!
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
- Think about what you want to use the money for- savings, Christmas, vacation, shopping spree, pay off debt, etc. keep your focus on that goal!
- Each week I will give you a new recipe to try out.
- This is a recipe my mom invented to be like English trifle but without the alcohol.
- It’s perfect as a cool dessert- and light too!
- This week’s recipe can be found here
Write Family Memories
- While family will be close and on your mind this week take a few minutes to write down some family memories in your journal. You could also write them in letter format to your kids or other family members and give them as a gift at Christmas or their birthday.
- It’s all about family time! Pick a night, turn off ALL electronics, and enjoy your family!
- Go for a walk together, play a board game, start a water fight, go on a picnic, play a sport, have a tickle fight, etc.
Buy 5 lbs of Peanut Butter
- your food storage will be adding up!
Be sure to sign up to get emails of my blog posts at the right of this page where it says “follow by email”
You will also see my updates and pictures of my personal progress with this list if you follow me on instagram, twitter and facebook.
Share your pictures and progress using the hashtag #52weeksofawesome