Blueberry & Lemon CakeJanuary 16, 2015
Winter’s Flower Book ReviewJanuary 20, 2015
It’s week 3 of the 52 weeks of Awesome! How are you doing? Are you starting to feel accomplished yet? I bet after this week you will! I’d love to see some pictures and hear your stories of how this challenge is going for you! Share in the comments or on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/atozformomslikeme Also if you have more detailed suggestions than what I’ve put below-
Here’s your small list to print off as a reminder.
ok, let’s take week 3 in detail:
- Chances are you’re needing a place to put your new food storage supplies- this week is a great time to clean and organize a place for that!
- Wipe down pantry shelves
- Organize the foods on the shelves
- Pick a project from your list that has to do with organizing. It can be for any room or area- even your car!
- If you need to sew, build, or buy something to do it then do it!
Set aside $5-20
- Each week set aside $5-20 depending on your financial situation. Put the money in a safe place where you wont be tempted to dip into it.
Make a Life Vision Poster
- What is a life vision poster? It’s a poster with visual reminders of what you want your life to be like.
- Get a poster and glue or tape pictures and words of what you’d like your life to be like (this includes your personal goals)
- Hang the poster up in your bedroom where you will see it and have it as a reminder of what you want to achieve
- Each time you look at it close your eyes and imagine what it will FEEL like to have everything on the poster. (feelings are powerful and attract your intentions quickly into your life)
Text 10 people just to say “hi”
- Texting is easy, quick, and doesn’t “impose” on anyone since they can read and answer it when it’s convenient for them.
- Just don’t live by texting- as great as it is, personal interaction where there is an actual exchange of energies is more valuable.
Buy 20 lbs of Sugar
- Your food storage will be growing this year!
- I keep my sugar, rice and flour in 5 gallon buckets. That way they wont get ruined by water, dirt, or bugs. You can get the buckets at most hardware stores or even Walmart- they’re about $3 and worth every penny!